Prevention of Postmenopausal Bone Loss in Osteopenic Women With Alendronate Given on a 70 mg Once-every Two Week Regimen: a 2-year, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2012 Results presented at the34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 15 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar-spine-bone-mineral-density' has been met.
- 20 Sep 2011 Interim results presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.