Multicentric, Randomized, Placebo Controlled and Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Antithrombotic Prophylaxis With Bemiparin (3,500 UI/Day) in Cancer Patients With a Central Venous Catheter (CVC)(BECAT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bemiparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BECAT
- 19 Dec 2012 Lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2009 Additional trial location [Romania] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.