A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter study comparing the efficacy and safety of 17-beta estradiol 10 micrograms and 25 micrograms (Vagifem) doses in treatment of estrogen deficiency-derived atrophic vaginitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Genitourinary disorders; Menopause; Vaginitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 03 Mar 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jan 2008 Results have been published.
- 07 Jul 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History