Primary Vaccination Study in Subjects Aged 11-17 Years to Demonstrate the Non-Inferiority of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 Vaccine Versus Mencevax ACWY.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 02 Nov 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 25 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.