A Randomized Phase III Trial of Neoadjuvant Therapy for Patients With Palpable and Operable HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Comparing the Combination of Trastuzumab Plus Lapatinib to Trastuzumab and to Lapatinib Administered With Weekly Paclitaxel Following AC [doxorubicin + cyclophosphamide] Accompanied by Correlative Science Studies to Identify Predictors of Pathologic Complete Response.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing 5 year overall survival and 5 year recurrence-free interval (RFI) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History