A phase III, observer-blind, randomized, controlled, multicenter study to evaluate safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of two trivalent subunit inactivated influenza vaccines in healthy children aged 3 to 8 years, in healthy children/adolescents aged 9 to 17 years and in healthy adults aged 18 to 64 years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Apr 2008 This trial was completed in April 2008.
- 22 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jul 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History