A phase 3, randomised,active-controlled ,double-blind trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of manufacturing scale 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 May 2007 to 1 Jun 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Study results have been reported at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Wyeth media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History