A Multicenter, Open-label, Single Arm Study of Weekly Alvocidib in Patients With Previously Treated B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Prolymphocytic Leukemia (PLL) Arising From CLL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.