A phase II, multi-centre, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-way cross-over study to evaluate efficacy, plasma concentrations and safety of 0.25 mL of 20 % w/w PSD503 for topical application in female volunteer patients with stress urinary incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Phenylephrine (Primary)
- Indications Stress incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Plethora Solutions
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in the European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology.
- 04 Jun 2010 Results have been presented as a late breaking abstract at the American Urological Association Annual Meeting according to a Plethora Solutions media release.
- 10 Jul 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History