A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, dose-escalating study of single (Part A) and muliple (Part B) intravenous doses of friulimicin B in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Friulimicin B (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued (based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov). This trial was terminated as a result of unfavourable pharmacokinetics.
- 10 Jul 2007 New trial record.