Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled With Open Label Run-in Study Assessing Efficacy, Tolerability, Safety of BTDS 10 or 20 Compared to Placebo in Opioid-naive Subjects With Moderate to Severe, Chronic Low Back Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.
- 26 Oct 2011 Results published in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, and also in a Purdue Pharma media release.
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History