A Phase 1 Trial of Oral PX-478 (a HIF-1-alfa Inhibitor) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PX 478 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of ASCO, according to an Oncothyreon media release.
- 19 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.