A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Flexibly-Dosed Extended-Release (ER) Paliperidone as Maintenance Treatment After an Acute Manic or Mixed Episode Associated With Bipolar I Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine; Paliperidone
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2012 Additional locations (France, Serbia) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Actual patient number changed from 732 to 768 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.