A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Clinical Trial Designed to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Ciclesonide (200 mcg Once Daily), Applied as a Nasal Spray for Twelve Weeks, in the Treatment of Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) in Pediatric Patients 2-5 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Fougera Pharmaceuticals
- 04 May 2012 Additional company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2007 New trial record.