Non-inferiority of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine 134612 Given Concomitantly With GSK Biologicals' Twinrix Versus 134612 Alone and Twinrix Alone in Healthy Subjects Aged 11 Through 17 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms MenACWY-TT-037
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Nov 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 14 Jul 2008 Actual patient number added (605) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History