An open-label, randomised, two-period crossover study to demonstrate the bioequivalence of a tablet formulation of rosiglitazone XR (BRL-049653) 8mg manufactured at two different sites in healthy volunteers in fasting conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Feb 2007 to Mar 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed from ClinicalTrials.gov update.
- 10 Jul 2007 New trial record.