Targeted pharmacologic interventions for autism: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of atomoxetine in children and adolescents with autism
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2012.