An international multicentre controlled clinical trial to evaluate high dose RIFApentine and a QUINolone [moxifloxacin] in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Rifapentine (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIFAQUIN
- 06 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 06 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 01 Dec 2012 Last checked against ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.