Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor YM150 for Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement.---A Double Blind, Parallel, Dose-Finding Study in Comparison With Open Label Enoxaparin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darexaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONYX-2
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual patient number changed 1139 to 1141 from reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.