A multi-centre, double blind, randomised, placebo controlled, parallel group study investigating simvastatin as add-on treatment IM administered interferon-beta-1a for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMCOMBIN
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 14 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 16 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 26th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 14 Oct 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History