A 12-month Open-label, Randomized, Multicenter, Sequential Cohort, Dose Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Oral AEB071 Versus Tacrolimus in Combination With Mycophenolate Acid Sodium, Basiliximab and Corticosteroids in de Novo Adult Renal Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sotrastaurin (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 May 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results presented at ESOT 2009.
- 03 Jun 2009 Results presented at ATC 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History