A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Single-Site Study Of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (MFNS) [mometasone] In Subjects With Mild-Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea-Hypopnea Syndrome (OSAHS) Associated With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) Using Polysomnographic Recordings of Sleep Parameters.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERMINATED
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 05 Jan 2009 Acronym identifited as TERMINATED as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2009 Planned end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontined as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.