A Phase I-II Study of Oxaliplatin, Fludarabine, and Cytarabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes at First Relapse With Complete Remission Duration Less Than 1 Year.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.