A Multicenter Treatment Protocol for Expanded Access Use of Ipilimumab (BMS-734016) Monotherapy in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMEXA
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Dec 2015 Results related to immunoregulatory predictors of efficacy from NCT00094653 and NCT00495066 published in the Cancer Research
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed (expanded access is no longer available), according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated: Mayo Clinic record.