Randomized clinical trial comparing a titanium-nitride-oxide coated stent with a Zotarolimus-eluting stent in patients with coronary artery disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 302 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.