A randomized, multicenter, double blinded, phase IV study comparing the safety and efficacy of Pegasys [Peginterferon alfa-2a] 180 microg plus Copegus [ribavirin] 1000 or 1200 mg to the currently approved combination of Pegasys 180 microg plus Copegus 800 mg in interferon-naive patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 virus infection co-infected with HIV-1
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ribavirin (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGM
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 03 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 415 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History