Phase II Study of Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin and Cetuximab Given Throughout Multi-Modal Therapy for Locally Advanced Rectal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 6.
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.