A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study, Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of RO4607381 Over a 24-Week Period in Patients With CHD or a CHD Risk Equivalent.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Coronary disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 07 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2010 Results were published in the European Heart Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History