A phase II study of KOS-862, administered intravenously weekly for 3 weeks every 4 weeks, in patients with non-small cell lung cancer who have progressed following initial therapy for advanced or metastatic disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Epothilone D (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 13 Jul 2007 New trial record.
- 23 Nov 2004 Primary endpoint 'Objective clinical response rate' has not been met.