Therapy of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) with antithymocyte globulin (ATG) and TNFR:Fc [tumour necrosis factor antagonists].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2009 Investigational drug identified as etanercept as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.