A Phase I, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Biological Activity of Recombinant Human Interleukin-18 (SB- 485232) Administered by Intravenous Infusion in Combination With Rituximab in Adult Patients With B Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iboctadekin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.