SPINOZA Study With Preparatory INduction Of Zevalin in Aggressive Lymphoma. A Randomized Phase 3 Study of BEAM Versus 90Yttrium Ibritumomab Tiuxetan Zevalin) / BEAM in Patients Requiring Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) for Relapsed Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPINOZA
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2012 Lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 158 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.