A Multicentre, Dose Finding, Phase II Study of CP-4055 in Combination With Sorafenib in Patients With Metastatic Malignant Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Elacytarabine; Sorafenib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Clavis media release. The drug's safety profile was good under the current dosing regimen, but clinical activity was modest and only a limited number patients showed disease stabilisation.
- 23 Apr 2008 The trial is progressing according to plan, according to a Clavis Pharma media release.
- 13 Jul 2007 New trial record.