A Year 2, Long-Term, Open-Label, Safety Extension Study of the Combination of ABT-335 [ABT 335] and Statin Therapy [HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors] for Subjects With Mixed Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Rosuvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Patient numbers amended from 300 to 310 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov