Phase II pilot trial of non-myeloablative allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell (PBSC) transplantation using fludarabine, low dose TBI and post-transplant cyclosporine and mycophenolate mofetil followed by donor lymphocyte infusion for therapy of advanced or metastatic human papilloma virus (HPV) - Associated cervical carcinoma refractory to standard therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Cervical cancer; Graft-versus-host disease; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2007 New trial record.