A Long-Term Follow-Up Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Delayed Toxicities of Radioiodinated Tositumomab (Anti-CD20 Antibody) Followed by Autologous Transplantation for Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual end date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2007 New trial record.