A Phase III, Double-masked, Multicenter, Randomized, Sham Injection-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab Injection in Subjects With Clinically Significant Macular Edema With Center Involvement Secondary to Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RISE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 08 Aug 2014 Genentech has submitted a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for Lucentis to the FDA for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy, based on results of the RIDE and RISE trials, according to a media release.
- 10 Aug 2012 Results from this trial supported US FDA approval of ranibizumab for the treatment of diabetic macular oedema.
- 01 Apr 2012 Results published in Ophthalmology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History