A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered With Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Adults 65 Years of Age or Older, Naive to 23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 1160 to 1185 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2011 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 24 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History