A Phase 2/3 Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab Induction Therapy, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUIT-Induction; PURSUIT-SC
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Feb 2014 Results have been published in Gastroenterology according to a Janssen media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 16 Oct 2013 Post-hoc analysis for the association between patient reported outcomes (stool frequency and rectal bleeding ) and mucosal healing presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 16 Oct 2013 Subgroup analysis results looking at the effect of immunomodulators on the pharmacokinetics and efficacy of golimumab presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History