Preservation and Expansion of T-Cell Subsets Following HAART De-Intensification to Atazanavir/Ritonavir (ATV/r) in Adolescents With CD4 + T Cells greater than 350 Cells/mm3 Initiating HAART.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Emtricitabine; Lamivudine; Ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.