A randomized, double-blind, 12-week study to evaluate the efficacy of ThermoProfen in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee (ZMK-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ZARS Pharma
- 29 May 2012 Actual patient number chnaged from 600 to 679 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Oct 2008 Added September 2008 as the actual completion date based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.