A phase 1, open-label, dose escalation study of the safety and preliminary efficacy of EGEN-001 in combination with carboplatin and docetaxel in women with recurrent, platinum-sensitive, epithelial ovarian cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 1 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Additional lead trial centre, actual patient no  identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.