SMD/ATG-CSA: Antithymocyte globulin and cyclosporine in treating low risk patients with myelodysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Apr 2008 Trial end date is Dec 2008.
- 15 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 17 Jul 2007 New trial record.