A phase II/III randomized, double-blind study of paclitaxel plus carboplatin in combination with vorinostat or placebo in patients with stage IIIb (with pleural effusion) or stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Mar 2011 Additional lead trial investigator (Prof David Cameron) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 09 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 5073).
- 04 May 2010 Trial phase changed from II to II/III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History