A Phase II Study of Active Immunotherapy With GRNVAC1, Autologous Mature Dendritic Cells Transfected With mRNA Encoding Human Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase, in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia in Complete Clinical Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VAC 1 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asterias Biotherapeutics; Geron Corporation
- 26 Apr 2017 Results published an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release.
- 14 Apr 2017 Results assessing feasibility, safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of hTERT, published in the Cancer
- 10 May 2016 According to a BioTime media release, Asterias presented the data from this trial at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 19th Annual Meeting on May 5, 2016.