Single Agent Phase II Study of Forodesine (BCX1777) in the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France, United Kingdom and Spain.
- 28 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 20 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History