A Multi-center, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Study: Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Brivaracetam in Subjects (≥ 16 to 70 Years Old) With Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 18 Dec 2016 Results of pooled analysis of three phase III studies including this study published in the Epilepsia
- 22 Jun 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other two studies) assessing efficacy, safety, and tolerability of adjunctive brivaracetam published in the Neurology.
- 21 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis (N=1160) assessing efficacy of brivaracetam as adjunctive therapy in partial onset seizures of 3 studies (NCT00490035, NCT00464269, NCT01261325) were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History