A Phase I, Dose-escalation Study of a Combination AS703569 and Gemcitabine Given to Subjects With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs R 763 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Additional lead trial centre and trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.