A phase I, open-label, ascending dose study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the endothelin-B agonist SPI-1620 in patients with recurrent or progressive carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PMZ 1620 (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 30 to 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov