A Prospective, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose-Optimization Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate) 20-70mg in Children Aged 6-12 Diagnosed With ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors New River Pharmaceuticals; Shire Pharmaceutical Development
- 07 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial was 1 Jan 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.